Our Culture and Beliefs
- Our system is such the various units coexist together as a combined group. All units remain an integrated and important part of the group.
- Our schools’ considerations will always take priority as we own our existence to the schools and we must seek their support in all that we endeavor.
- Our culture adheres to that of a cohesive and concerted leadership, focus and determine to our mission. We swore our unity and loyalty to the Group Council chaired by the Group Scout Leader, the appointment holders and not to any individuals. The Group Council which leads the group will consider in the interest of this institution and our operations for our collective good.
- We believe in seeking good fun and in providing for our members, the best of Scouting and this leadership have to offer, with clear understanding that our scouts will always come first.
- And most importantly, our culture celebrates the spirit of brotherhood without sacrificing in any way, the operational excellence we pursue and what we set out to achieve.